What Financial Information Am I Required to Disclose in Child Support Cases and Divorce Cases?
New Mexico law provides that in Family Law cases such as Divorce and Child Support matters, certain highly detailed financial information must be disclosed. Before beginning the legal process, there are a number of documents that you should try to obtain. These documents are used for the purposes of determining interim division of income and expenses, spousal support, and child support.
1. All state and federal tax returns for the last two years;
2. Mortgage and property tax statements for any real property;
3. Paystubs for the previous six months;
4. 401(K) and/or IRA and/or Pension statements for the previous one year;
5. Credit card monthly statements for the last twelve months;
6. Monthly statements for all bank accounts and investments;
7. Loans documents;
8. Monthly bills to include rent, PNM, water, cable etc.
9. Transportation expenses;
10. Insurance documents